Apr 13, 2018
- West Lafayette scored four runs in the third inning, but Harrison still won 16-6 on Thursday.
- There was plenty of action on the basepaths as the Raiders collected 11 hits and West Lafayette had two.
- After West Lafayette scored one run in the top of the fourth, Harrospm answered with one of their own on a Grant McCoy ground out.
- The Raiders pulled away for good with two runs in the third inning. In the third McCoy's sac fly scored one run for Harrison and an error scored one run for the Raiders.
- Harrison tallied five runs in the second inning. The big inning was driven by a triple by Dylan Levesque, a single by Caleb Fallowfield, and a groundout by Cade Simmons.
- Jaxon Meyer earned the victory on the pitcher's mound for the Raiders. He surrendered zero runs on one hit over three innings, striking out five. James Ham threw one inning in relief out of the bullpen.
- Levesque started the game for Harrison. He surrendered three runs on zero hits over two innings, striking out one.
- The Raiders racked up 11 hits on the day. Cochran went 3-for-3 at the plate to lead Harrison in hits.