May 24, 2017
- Harrison fell behind early and couldn't come back in an 11-3 loss to Kokomo on Tuesday.
- After Kokomo scored one run in the top of the fifth, the Raiders answered with one of their own.
- Harrison evened things up at one in the bottom of the first inning. Olivia Stansbury drove in one when she tripled.
- Kokomo took the lead for good with two runs in the second inning.
- Jade Johnson took the loss for the Raiders. She threw four innings, surrendering six runs, seven hits, striking out two, and walking zero.
- Mathis started the game for Harrison. She pitched three innings, giving up five runs, eight hits, striking out two, and walking one.
- Harrison collected eight hits. Kiara Dillon, Hallada, and Dani Brewer each collected multiple hits for the Raiders.