Apr 16, 2018
- Game 1
- Harrison stayed in it until the end, but Crown Point pulled away late in a 9-4 victory on Saturday.
- The Raiders got on the board in the second inning when Katie Switzer singled on a 0-1 count, scoring one run.
- Jade Johnson took the loss for Harrison. She lasted five innings, allowing 13 hits and nine runs while striking out four.
- The Raiders tallied 11 hits. Jillian Mathis, and Anna Henderson each had three hits to lead Harrison. The Raiders didn't commit a single error in the field. Kiley Goff had the most chances in the field with seven.
- Game 2
- Jillian Mathis didn't allow a single run as Harrison defeated Crown Point 1-0 on Saturday. Mathis allowed just four hits.
- The pitching was strong on both sides. Mathis struck out five, while Madi Elish sat down six.
- Mathis earned the victory on the pitcher's mound for the Raiders. She surrendered zero runs on four hits over seven innings, striking out five.
- Olivia Stansbury, Anna Henderson, Kiley Goff, and Emma Henderson each managed one hit to lead Harrison.
**Photo Credit - John Terhune, Journal and Courier