Apr 11, 2019
- Emma Henderson threw a gem on Wednesday for Harrison, allowing zero runs and besting Illiana Christian by a score of 5-0
- The Raiders opened up scoring in the first inning. Olivia Stansbury doubled on a 0-1 count, scoring one run.
- Harrison notched three runs in the second inning. The Raiders scored its runs on an RBI single by Addistyn Nunley.
- Henderson was the winning pitcher for Harrison. She went seven innings, allowing zero runs on four hits, striking out six and walking one.
- The Raiders collected ten hits. Jocey Gault went 3-for-3 at the plate to lead Harrison in hits. The Raiders didn't commit a single error in the field. Stansbury had nine chances in the field, the most on the team.