May 15, 2019
- Harrison defeated Carmel 11-2
- The Raiders fired up the offense in the first inning. Harrison scored one run when Jocey Gault singled.
- The Raiders pulled away for good with two runs in the third inning. In the third Kiley Goff homered on a 0-1 count, scoring two runs.
- Harrison scored three runs in the seventh inning. Gault, Olivia Stansbury, and Jillian Mathis all moved runners across the plate with RBIs in the inning.
- Abbott Badgley led the Raiders to victory in the circle. She allowed two hits and zero runs over five and two-thirds innings, striking out ten.
- Lexi Knipp started the game for Harrison. She lasted one and one-third innings, allowing three hits and two runs while striking out one
- The Raiders had 15 hits in the game. Gault led Harrison with four hits in five at bats. Dillon had four stolen bases in the game.