May 15, 2019
- Harrison defeated Lafayette Central Catholic 21-0 on Tuesday as five pitchers combined to throw a shutout.
- Anna Henderson led the Raiders to victory by driving in five runs. She went 2-for-2 at the plate. Henderson drove in runs on a double in the first, a triple in the second, and a single in the second.
- Harrison got on the board in the first inning when Jocey Gault singled on the first pitch of the at bat, scoring one run.
- The Raiders scored nine runs in the second inning. Harrison's offense in the inning came from triples by Henderson and Emma Henderson, by Abbott Badgleyand Henderson, a single by Kiley Goff, an error on a ball put in play by Gault, and a double by Olivia Stansbury.
- Henderson earned the victory in the pitcher's circle for the Raiders. She surrendered zero runs on one hit over one inning, striking out two and walking zero. Knipp, Sydney Miller, and Badgley all put in work in relief out of the bullpen, steering their team towards the victory.
- Jillian Mathis started the game for Harrison. She surrendered zero runs on one hit over one inning, striking out one and walking zero
- The Raiders saw the ball well today, racking up 16 hits in the game. Huckleby, Henderson, Goff, Dillon, Stansbury, and Gault each collected two hits to lead Harrison.